Six Sigma Yellow Belt Webinar Features
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
- $699 Special Pricing for the Yellow Belt Webinar
- Printed Manuals shipped to your domestic location – International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please sign-up at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled event)
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Green and Black Belt online programs.
The 6Sigma.us Online Yellow Belt Webinar will be a 2.5-day course. Training begins on a Tuesday this day is our White Belt, and then Wednesday and ½ day on Thursday wraps up the Yellow Belt portion of the program. After obtaining this second-level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
White Belt topics (included):
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of Lean and Six Sigma
- Learn the Structure of Six Sigma (DMAIC) and their roles
- Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control (DMAIC) processes
- Minimize waste and resources while increasing customer satisfaction
Yellow Belt topics that will be covered:
- White Belt concepts
- Process Variables Mapping (the six-foot view)
- C&E Matrix
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis
- Waste Identification
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $50 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled session.