- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
- Join us in Pittsburgh, PA for our 2-day Yellow Belt training and certification.
- This Yellow Belt training provides you with certification after completion of the course.
- This specific training provides you with comprehension of the fundamental methodologies, which are utilized for Six Sigma.
The Course will cover the following topics:
- Comprehending and creating the SIPOC Diagram
- An overview of Process Mapping (the 6 foot view)
- C&E Matrix
- Effects Analysis along with Failure Modes
- Fundamental Statistics
- Minitab Introduction
- Developing Graphs (Fundamental Quality Tools)
We are an IACET and PMI® accredited provider. Anyone that finishes the Yellow Belt training successfully and the necessary exams will be qualified to obtain 1.6 CEU’s and 16 PDU’s respectively. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)