- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
If you are looking to further your career, consider obtaining a certification in Six Sigma. Why? Because many employers will pay more for someone that has taken the effort receive Six Sigma training in the Jersey City market. It provides employees additional skills to be more efficient in their work, and more efficient employees can make a big difference in the overall profitability of a company.
You will also be appealing to potential employers because it can distinguish you from other candidates. Of course, depending on the industry and the available role within the organization, certain certifications may be more appealing than others. However, part of the beauty of Six Sigma is that skills can be applied to many different industries, making a prospective employee very valuable.
Currently there is no training schedule available for Jersey City. However, we do have ongoing training in nearby locations. Check out available training in nearby location
Here are some things to consider when looking for Six Sigma training in Jersey City:
- There are multiple levels of certifications that are specified to a particular role within an organization. They are black belt, green belt, yellow belt and white belt certifications.
- A black belt is a training program for a manager. Master black belts are trained to oversee an entire organization, and therefore several different projects, and concentrate on the Six Sigma methodology to keep things running as efficiently as possible. Black belts are trained to manage one project and focus on the methodology as it relates to that particular project. Black belts will utilize the analytical nature of the methodology to find defects in processes, formulate solutions and implement a more efficient system.
- A green belt certification is ideal for an employee that will be a member of a project team. The skills a green belt gathers in training will help them to improve performance individually and while working with others, specifically in decision-making. Because Six Sigma focuses on efficiency and improving processes, green belts are taught how to think critically within the framework of the system.
- A yellow belt is not a member of the project team, but assists team members.
- A white belt certification is the most basic of Six Sigma training in Jersey City. White belts learn skills to work effectively on daily tasks and duties to keep the system operating efficiently.
Because of the universal skill set that is part of Six Sigma training, obtaining a certification in Six Sigma is a great move for someone looking to make themselves more appealing to potential employers.