Calculation used in Six Sigma Process Improvement initiatives indicating the amount of defects in a process per one million opportunities; number of defects divided by (the number of units times the number of opportunities) = DPO, times 1 million = DPMO. See also DPO; Six Sigma; Defect Opportunity).
- Be the first one to receive the latest updates and information from 6Sigma
- Get curated resources from industry-experts
- Gain an edge with complete guides and other exclusive materials
- Become a part of one of the largest Six Sigma community
- Unlock your path to become a Six Sigma professional
"*" indicates required fields