This is the full and complete Six Sigma online Yellow Belt Training course offering the student an overall insight into the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects. Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Features
Online Yellow Belt Special Pricing
- $199 Special Pricing for the Yellow Belt Training
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Green and then Black Belt online programs.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
- You will earn 1.2 CEUs and 12 PDUs from IACET and PMI®* respectively. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
A printed copy of the manual (slides used in the presentation) can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $35.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Programs Include
- 90 days of access to online 6Sigma.us program and materials
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Digital Manual for the program with the ability to print 1 copy for personal use (requires use of the security program)
- Online Quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for Yellow Belts)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For the Yellow Belt program no statistical software application is required.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 days after purchase.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Course Syllabus
- Six Sigma Overview
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect