This is the full and complete Six Sigma online Yellow Belt Training course offering the student an overall insight into the techniques of Six Sigma, its metrics, and basic improvement methodologies. A Yellow Belt participates as a core team member or subject matter expert (SME) on a project or projects. Six Sigma Yellow Belt training provides an introduction to process management and the basic tools of Six Sigma.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Features
Online Yellow Belt Special Pricing
- $199 Special Pricing for the Yellow Belt Training
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Green and then Black Belt online programs.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
- 6Sigma.us is IACET organization, approved to offer CEUs. You will receive 1.2 CEUs upon successful completion of the course. In addition, Global Six Sigma dba as Six Sigma.us has been approved by PMI® to issue PDUs for your courses. Upon successful completion of this training, you will be eligible for 12 PDUs. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
Register for Online Training Now!
A printed copy of the manual (slides used in the presentation) can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $60.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Programs Include
- 90 days of access to online 6Sigma.us program and materials
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Digital Manual for the program with the ability to print 1 copy for personal use (requires use of the security program)
- Online Quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for Yellow Belts)
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For the Yellow Belt program no statistical software application is required.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 days after purchase.
Six Sigma Online Yellow Belt Training Course Syllabus
- Six Sigma Overview
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect
Excellent course, it´s noticeable the hands on experience from SixSigma.US Congratulations!
I enjoyed learning a deeper level of DMAIC to this point. I look forward to pursing a deeper knowledge and application in the Green Belt track!
I have learned a great deal from this course and I'm looking forward to putting this knowledge to use!
Covers all the information and plenty of examples shown
Excellent course, gave me a better understanding of the FMEA process.
This was a great course and I will be using this in my next role.
Thank you for providing the steps breaking down the tools, to the nth degree - very helpful!
using existing projects for some of the exercises, helps drive home the applicability of the methodology. The course set up, allowing you to go back and review chapters is helpful. Espectially when you have to set aside the training for a few weeks. The forms and materials to support the Six Sigma methodology are extremely helpful as well.
I feel like i obtained a better understanding of the C&E matrix and FMEA process.
very easy to follow presentation. Includes all the required learning materials