- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
This is the full and complete Six Sigma online White Belt Training course offering the student an overview and introduction to Six Sigma and the DMAIC methodology. With this Belt you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
Six Sigma Online White Belt Training Features
Six Sigma Online White Belt Training Special Pricing
- $99 Special Pricing for the White Belt Training
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use.
- Ability to upgrade at a later date to the Yellow, then Green and then Black Belt online programs.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Six Sigma Online White Belt Training Program Includes
- 30 days of access to online 6Sigma.us program materials
- Online Quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for White Belts)
- Six Sigma White Belt Training Certification upon completion of Online Training
- Downloadable Manual for the program
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For all the White Belt program no statistical software application is required.
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 days after purchase.
Six Sigma Online White Belt Training Course syllabus
- Six Sigma Overview
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
Additional Modules for Yellow Belt Upgrade With the Yellow Belt Upgrade you get an additional 60 day’s of access and a printed copy of the manual (slides used in the presentation) can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $35.
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect