- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
This course is designed for those who want a better understanding of the five principles of lean: value, value stream map, flow, pull and mistake proofing. This course is ideal for managers or executives who are overseeing a Lean initiative and need a user-level understanding of the methodology.
Six Sigma Fundamentals of Lean Online Training Features
- $249 Special Pricing for the Fundamentals of Lean course
- Secure Downloadable Course Manual
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the full set of Lean Agent Certification courses.
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Includes:
- 90 days of access to online 6Sigma.us Online program materials
- Online Exams and Quizzes
- Downloadable Manual for the course
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser and Microsoft Windows
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 Days after purchase.
Six Sigma Fundamentals of Lean Training Course Topics
- Integrating Six Sigma & Lean
- Muda Elimination
- Current Value Stream Mapping
- Future State Value Stream Mapping
- Kaizen Lean Events