- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Baton Rouge is a bustling place these days, and more businesses are moving to the area each year. This increase in competition, combined with the ongoing economic issues affecting the world as a whole, make it more important than ever for business owners and decision makers to find ways to increase profitability while cutting costs. One of the best ways to do that is to improve efficiencies within your processes. Six Sigma certification in Baton Rouge, Louisiana empowers your staff to do exactly what.
What’s Six Sigma, Anyway?
If you’re not familiar with Six Sigma, it’s actually relatively simple. It got its start back in the 1980s when IBM implemented it in the company’s manufacturing processes. Six Sigma is designed to provide process improvement it does that by utilizing mathematics and statistics to drill into a process and determine what’s causing errors and problems. Determining the root cause is essential, as all other methods are little more than Band-Aids applied to the situation. Ferreting out the root cause and then determining the appropriate fix for the situation is essential. Six Sigma certification for Baton Rouge, Louisiana professionals ensures that your workers have the ability to do just that.
Currently there is no training schedule available for Baton Rouge. However, we do have ongoing training in nearby locations. Check out available training in nearby location
Instituting Six Sigma in Your Business
First, understand that every business will implement Six Sigma differently. The scale and scope of your initiative should be based on the size and needs of your business. Larger companies will obviously have larger process improvement teams. However, there’s a great deal to be gained by ensuring that the majority of your employees have at least basic Six Sigma certification in Baton Rouge, LA.
You’ll need four basic types of certified professionals in your business. These include the following:
- White Belt Holders -White belt certification is the most introductory level of training, and gives employees an overview of and familiarity with Six Sigma processes.
- Yellow Belt Holders – Yellow belt holders have more experience than white belts, and usually work as support for process improvement teams, but don’t work on the team itself.
- Green Belt Holders – These individuals form the core of your team, as well as playing a role as team leaders.
- Black Belt Holders – These professionals lead your Six Sigma projects (project managers), and can also instigate new projects when necessary.
With Six Sigma certification, Baton Rouge, Louisiana area businesses can improve their profitability, stability and overall success.