- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Six Sigma Certification Anaheim
The employment landscape across the country is tougher now than at any point in recent memory, and that applies to Anaheim, California just as much as any other city in the country. Professionals in the city need to have the right skills and certifications to land the ideal job, certainly, but they also need the means to make themselves more marketable within their current position. That’s where Six Sigma certification for Anaheim professionals comes in. Six Sigma is the only globally-accepted method for process improvement, and you’ll find that holding this certification ensures that you get the attention of decision makers in your firm.
ma Deployment in Anaheim
Six Sigma is used by some of the largest companies in the world, but it’s also been successfully implemented right in Anaheim. Just a few of the companies that have put this process improvement model to work in their organization include the following:
- Lisa Fan
- B/E Aerospace
- L-3 Communications
Currently there is no training schedule available for Anaheim. However, we do have ongoing training in nearby locations. Check out available training in nearby location
Choosing the Appropriate Level
Six Sigma certification in Anaheim comes in a range of different flavors, called belts. Each belt color denotes another level of mastery. However, you don’t have to master the discipline completely in order to build a better career. Even the lowest belt gives you skills and knowledge that can be applied to daily duties within your existing position. The belts offered include:
- White – While this is the entry-level Six Sigma certification, white belt holders have an understanding of Six Sigma procedures and methods.
- Yellow – Yellow belt holders have more familiarity with Six Sigma processes, and work with process improvement teams.
- Green – The green belt level is the most commonly sought certification. Six Sigma team members usually have green belt certification, but they can also work in leadership capacities in team environments.
- Black – Black belt holders lead teams and spearhead process improvement projects.
- Master Black – Master black belt holders generally work in upper management and mastermind Six Sigma programs and projects throughout the company.
As you can see, there’s a Six Sigma certification in Anaheim ideal for your current position that will also boost your skills and training, making you more marketable within your current employer. Choose the right training level for your immediate needs, as well as your future career goals. Even entry level Six Sigma certification gives you skills that can be directly applied to improving workplace flow and efficiency, making you a more valuable employee within your organization.