SixSigma.us offers an internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program. As part of our four week Black Belt option, our Green Belt program may be taken alone or as the first step to earning your Black Belt. In fact, SixSigma.us was the first organization to offer a program that allowed students with no prior experience to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt programs consecutively to earn a Black Belt certification that is internationally recognized. An added benefit of this option is the ability for individuals from the same company to complete the training together even if they are going toward different belt levels. This format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together. In addition, the programs provide the flexibility to mix and match locations. In addition, we provide traditional classroom program and onsite options, including Champion programs that are designed for executives beginning the Six Sigma implementation process.
Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification (This is the first two weeks of the four week Black Belt) If you are combining our Green and Black Belt programs please first select your desired Green Belt location and then select your desired Black Belt after Green Belt location. Use the coupon code of BB1300 to reduce your total price to $6500.
Six Sigma Green Belt – Classroom Training
- Morning and afternoon snack provided each day
- At most locations a simple lunch will be provided every day excluding Friday
- Student manuals provided that are professional quality and laser Color printed
- Exercises which are fun, entertaining, and informative
- Enjoyable educational atmosphere
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Every course is taught by a Master Black Belt instructor with real world knowledge and extensive project experience
- The Master Black Belt will provide support and project consultation during each week of class
- Students will receive initial project assistance before the first week of the class for up to two hours, this would include remote contact by email or phone
- In addition, students will receive an additional two hours of project assistance by phone or email during the one month period between each week of class
- SixSigma.us Green Belt program includes project review and certification
- Students receive two certificates. One certificate for successfully completing the training, and another certificate for successfully completing a live project which will designate the individuals as an internationally recognized Six Sigma Green Belt
- SixSigma.us provides valuable data files and templates that may be kept by the student and used for projects for certification and other projects in the future
- Samples of Basic Projects
- Generic Project Charter examples
- On-site Consulting services offered at a special rate for all participating students
- SixSigma.us is proud to offer CEUS and PDUs for our training programs. We have gone through extensive reviews from both IACET and PMI. As a result, we are approved by IACET to offer 6.8 CEUs for our Green Belt for the successful completion of all training and exams. We are also an approved provider of PMI, which allows us to offer 60 PDU’s upon successful completion of all training and exams required for the Green Belt.
Would you like an Adobe PDF that you can print with this information? Just sent an email to email@example.com and be sure to put “Green Belt” in the subject line.Find a Location