SixSigma.us offers an internationally-recognized Six Sigma Green Belt training and certification program. As part of our four-week Black Belt option, our Green Belt program may be taken alone or as the first step to earning your Black Belt. In fact, SixSigma.us was the first organization to offer a program that allowed students with no prior experience to complete the Green Belt and Black Belt programs consecutively to earn an internationally-recognized Black Belt certification.
An added benefit of this option is the ability for individuals from the same company to complete the training together even if they are working toward different belt levels. This format promotes synergy and encourages groups to work together, while also providing the flexibility to mix and match locations. In addition, we offer traditional classroom programs and onsite options, including Champion programs, designed for executives beginning the Six Sigma implementation process.
Six Sigma Green Belt Training and Certification (First two weeks of the four week Black Belt)
Six Sigma Green Belt – Additional Benefits to Classroom Training
- Morning and afternoon snacks are provided each day
- At most locations a simple lunch will be provided every day except Friday
- Professional quality, laser color printed student manuals are provided
- Entertaining and interesting individual and group exercises
- Enjoyable learning environment
Exclusive Benefits of Our Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- Every course is taught by a Master Black Belt instructor with real world knowledge and extensive project experience
- The Master Black Belt provides support and project consultation during each week of class
- Students receive initial project assistance before the first week of the class for up to two hours, including remote contact by email or phone
- Students receive an additional two hours of project assistance by phone or email between each week of class
- SixSigma.us Green Belt program includes project review and certification
- SixSigma.us provides valuable data files and templates that may be kept by the student and used for certification projects and other projects in the future
- Students are given samples of Basic Projects
- Students are given generic Project Charter examples
- On-site Consulting services are offered at a special rate for all participating students
There are no prerequisites for our Green Belt. Students will receive two certificates- one certificate for successfully completing the training, and another certificate for successfully completing a live project, which will designate individuals as internationally-recognized Six Sigma Green Belts.
SixSigma.us is proud to offer CEUS and PDUs for our training programs. We are approved by IACET to offer 6.5 CEUs for our Green Belt for the successful completion of all training and exams. We are also a PMI REP®*. This program has been PMP®* approved for 60 PDU’s upon successful completion of all training and exams required for the Green Belt. (*PMI and the PMI Registered Education Provider logo are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.)
This material is available in an Adobe PDF that may be printed. To receive a copy, please send an email with “Green Belt” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.orgFind a Location