Six Sigma Green Belt Webinar Features
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
- $2,950 Special Pricing for the Green Belt Webinar Including Green Belt Project Certification.
- Practical approach to applying statistical analysis utilizing Minitab 18 software, considered to be the global standard in Six Sigma.
- Ability to purchase a highly discounted copy of Minitab 18 software.
- Printed Manuals shipped to your domestic location – International shipments will incur an additional fee (Please sign-up at least 3 days in advance of scheduled event)
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Black Belt online program
- If Purchased in conjunction with the Black Belt Webinar use coupon bbwebinar to receive a $1000 discount on the combined programs (dates must be sequential)
The Six Sigma Online Green Belt Webinar will be a 6 day course taking place on Tuesday-Thursday on 2 separate weeks. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Green Belt project.
Week 1 Green Belt Training Topics
Week 2 Green Belt Training Topics
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There is a $100 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.