Six Sigma White Belt Online Features
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
$199 Special Pricing per person for the White Belt Webinar.
Ability to sign up at a later date for the Yellow, Green, and Black Belt online programs.
The 6Sigma.us White Belt certification requires four hours of training. The White Belt is offered to provide an overview of Lean and Six Sigma. With this Belt, you will be able to begin your journey toward the professional competencies of the Yellow Belt, Green Belt, Black Belt, and Master Black Belt. After obtaining this first-level belt, you can become a qualified team member of a Green Belt or Black Belt project.
Our White Belt course covers the following topics:
- Lean Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Acquire a basic understanding of Six Sigma and Lean tools and methods
- Gain an understanding of the phases of the Six Sigma methodology (DMAIC process)
- Introduce specific DMAIC concepts within each of the phases (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control)
Contact us if you have additional questions.
There will be a $25 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled session.