4 Day Six Sigma Green Belt Blended Training
How does it work?
- Begin your Green Belt Training at home at your own pace via our Online platform.
- Finish your Six Sigma Green Belt training at any of our Live Classroom events.
Note: Please specify class city location and dates under customer notes during checkout.
Six Sigma Green Belt Week 2:
Classes will begin on Monday and take place from 8am – 4:30pm, Monday-Thursday.
This Online, on demand Six Sigma Green Belt training program using Minitab software examples leads to obtaining your Six Sigma Green Belt certificate. Upon completion, this program will help you strengthen your organization by understanding, interpreting and using the core concepts of Six Sigma. Designed for professionals with little or no prior experience with Six Sigma methodologies, this course helps develop critical skills required for participating in successful Six Sigma Projects.
What You’ll Get
- Digital version of the same, complete Green Belt program delivered to our live classroom attendees
- On demand, 24/7 access for ONE year of access to professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training courses
- ONE year of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 1 copy for your own use.
- Numerous Project Templates and Job Aids for Six Sigma Projects
- Online end of module Quizzes and a end of Session 1 comprehensive exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive exam, you will receive:
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training Certificate
- 6 CEUs from IACET and 60 PDUs from PMI
- Ability to sign up at a later date for the Online Black Belt program for just $500.
- Bound full color printed materials can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $95.
- We teach you how to use Minitab software while completing this training course. If you don’t have Minitab software, you can purchase a deeply discounted version of Minitab with this training program.
- Available in English or Spanish
- Project Certification can be obtained for an additional charge of $300. This includes three hours of Master Black Belt remote support and project review time.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Flash Player
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- Minitab software (version 14 or above). A free 30 demo available through Minitab
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 day’s after purchase.
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 1-Covered Online
- Overview of Six Sigma
- The Six Sigma Roadmap
- How to Define and Scope Projects
- Launching and Managing Six Sigma Projects
- Organizational Roles and Responsibilities
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effects Matrix
- Failure Modes Effects Analysis
- Introduction to Minitab
- Introduction to Lean Fundamentals
- Basic Statistics
- Basic Quality Tools
- Statistical Process Control
- Measurement Systems Analysis
- Capability Analysis
- Sample Size Selection
- Process Control Plan
- Project Plan & Deliverables
- End of Session Comprehensive Exam
Six Sigma Green Belt Session 2 – Covered in Live Classroom
- Hypothesis Testing
- Correlation and Regression
- Chi Square Test
- Mistake Proofing
- Control Plan
- Session 2 Green Belt Wrap Up
Minitab Software Options
In the Product Options above, you will need to choose an option for your Minitab software.
- 30 Day Free Trial Version
- 1 Year Trial License (non-upgradeable)
- Perpetual License
The 1 year trial license will expire, and is not upgradeable – you will need to repurchase the software after the 1 yr trial is up.
The Perpetual License of Minitab never expires and is upgradeable.