Online Project Management Training
Project Scope & Schedule
This online, on demand Project Management training program will help the student to identify processes used to effectively define and manage the project scope, learn the basics for developing the work breakdown, identify processes and tools used to schedule and track project activities, become familiar with strategies that support planning for high quality results, and understand the value of engaging stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
What You’ll Get
- On demand, 24/7 access for 30 days of access to this professionally narrated online 6Sigma.us training course
- 30 days of access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print 1 copy for your own use.
- Online comprehensive final exam.
- Upon completion of the training and passing the comprehensive final exam, you will receive a certificate of training completion.
Contact us if you have additional questions.
Online Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 X 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use.
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or 7 Days after purchase.
Project Scope and Schedule
- Unit 1: Effective Project Scope Management
- Collecting Requirements
- Scope Definition
- Work Breakdown Development
- Scope Verification & Control
- Unit 2: Activity Scheduling and Tracking
- Activity Definition and Sequencing
- Network Diagramming Basics
- Activity Resource Estimating
- Activity Duration Estimating
- Schedule Development and Analysis
- Schedule Control
- Unit 3: Planning for Quality
- Quality Planning
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Control
- Unit 4: Engaging Stakeholders
- Role of Stakeholders
- Communication Guidelines