Online LIVE Lean Fundamentals Webinar
The interactive Lean Fundamentals training, delivered LIVE online by one of SixSigma.us’ experienced Lean Masters, will give students the chance to pose questions throughout the course. This eighteen-hour online seminar provides the skills necessary to utilize Lean methodologies and will help decrease expenses, reduce cycle times, increase process output, increase employee engagement, and improve outcomes in all types of processes, including Service, Supply Chain, Manufacturing, Office, and Operations.
There are no prerequisites for our Lean Fundamentals live virtual training program.
The Lean Fundamentals live virtual training will be a 3-day course taking place on Tuesday-Thursday. Each day of training will be 6 hours long, with breaks included.
Course Time (given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 4 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 3 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 1 pm (Pacific)
Course Fee: $1,300 including support for Lean Agent Certification and printed course material shipped anywhere in the US. Additional shipping fees apply for shipments outside of the United States.
Attendees will receive two certificates, one certificate for successfully completing the training and another certificate for successfully completing a live project, which will designate individuals as internationally-recognized Lean Agents.
The project is a real process improvement that the attendee chooses to implement for their current employer and requires them to put into action what they have learned. The certification for Lean is based on the attendee’s ability to apply the principles to a real project. We will expect to identify a project to apply these concepts to for their certification.
3 Day Lean Fundamentals Agenda
- Overview of the Lean Initiative
- Incorporating Lean & Six Sigma
- Muda (or Waste) Eradication
- Value Stream Mapping (Present and Prospective State)
- How to Conduct a Lean Vision Events (or Kaizen Events)
- Flow, TAKT Time and PITCH Applications
- Replenishment Pull methods vs. Traditional “Push”
- Kanban or Visual Signaling
- Goldratt’s “Theory of Constraints”
- 5S and Visual Control
- Poka Yoke (Error Proofing)
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Recognize that Lean and Six Sigma are very compatible systems that function more effectively as a cohesive unit. 6Sigma.us provides a complete range of Lean and Six Sigma classes, as well as deployment assistance.
- Gain the skills necessary to utilize Lean methodologies that reduce cycle times, and improve productivity and quality.
- Establish robust Value Stream Maps for any process.
Attendees will earn 1.5 CEUs and 18 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class.
Contact us if you have additional questions. There is a $150 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.
If Purchased in conjunction with the Lean Master Virtual Classroom Training/Webinar use coupon LEANWEB250 to receive a $250 discount on the combined programs.