Yellow Belt Online Features
This is a self-paced format with 24/7 access, therefore you can start and take this training at any time. There is no oral engagement with the instructor and you have an email where you can ask questions for follow-up if necessary. Courses are divided into several modules, each module has a quiz, and requires a minimum score, but you will have as many quiz opportunities as you need because the goal of those quizzes is to ensure concept understanding.
Online Yellow Belt Special Pricing
- $199 Special Pricing for Yellow Belt Online Training
- Access to the training manual in electronic format with the ability to print a copy for your own use
- You can upgrade at a later date to the Green and then Black Belt programs
- Once we process your payment we will provide you with your personal online training account
- You will earn 0.5 CEUs and 5 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after successfully completing all modules and quizzes
Yellow Belt Online Online Programs Include
- There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt program. White Belt concepts are covered during this training.
- 90 days of access to the online 6Sigma.us program and materials
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (free)
- Digital Manual for the program with the ability to print one copy for personal use (requires the use of the security program)
- A printed copy of the manual (slides used in the presentation) can be purchased and shipped anywhere in the US for $60. Additional shipping fees apply for shipments outside of the United States
- Online Quizzes after every module (No comprehensive exam required for Yellow Belts)
- Yellow Belt Training Certificate upon completion of online training
Yellow Belt Online Training Program Requirements
- A computer with online access to the internet with a browser
- Sound Card and Speakers
- Display Settings of at least 1024 x 768 Screen Size
- Adobe Acrobat Reader
- Secure PDF Viewer from LockLizard (provided free)
- Access to Microsoft Office 2000 or newer or equivalent
- For the Yellow Belt program, no statistical software application is required
- You are not to provide your login information to other users. Your online account is for your personal use
- Please note there are no refunds once the program has been started or seven days after purchase
Online Course Syllabus
- Six Sigma Overview
- Six Sigma Define Phase
- Six Sigma Project Deployment
- Process Mapping
- Cause and Effect
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification and Recommended Actions
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Acquire the knowledge obtained from the White Belt.
- Gain an in-depth understanding of the team-based Six Sigma tools utilized to prioritize the inputs of the process (process maps, C&E Matrix, FMEA).
- Understand the necessary tools required to become valuable contributors to an organization’s larger goals and objectives.
Contact us if you have additional questions.