The public classes start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm Monday to Wednesday at most locations. There are no prerequisites for the Yellow Belt program. White Belt concepts are covered during this training.
Location: DC Metro, Tysons Corner, VA
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Lite lunch will be provided in some locations
- Professionally printed color laser student notebook
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Student data files and generic Project Charter examples
- Certificate after class attendance
- Attendees will earn 2 CEUs and 24 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $1,398 including printed course material.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training Topics
- Lean Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
- Process Variables Mapping
- C&E Matrix
- Failure Mode Effect Analysis (FMEA)
- Waste Identification & Methods to Reduce Waste
- Introduction to Statistics and Graphical Analysis
Minitab is not required, however, you may download a free 30-day trial to practice, if you would like to gain exposure to basic statistical methods and Statistical Process Control.