The public classes start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm on Monday at most locations.
Location: Minneapolis, MN
To receive an email with this material in Adobe PDF printable format simple send an email titled White Belt to email@example.com
- Morning and afternoon snacks
- Lite lunch will be provided in some locations
- Professionally printed color laser student notebook
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Student data files and generic Project Charter examples
- Certificate after class attendance
- Attendees will earn 0.6 CEUs and 8 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $499 including printed course material.
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Training Topics
- Lean Six Sigma Program Overview
- Define Phase
- Lean Six Sigma Deployment
No statistical software is required at this level.