The four week Black Belt program was first offered by SixSigma.us as a way for individuals with no prior experience to pursue a Six Sigma Black Belt certification. The course requires four weeks of training. The first two weeks are Green Belt with the second two weeks consisting of the Black Belt after Green Belt. We developed this format, so individuals from the same company could attend the training together. This improves the synergy within the organization, but also encourages more flexibility. If your organization is in the deployment phase, we provide a variety of onsite programs, including Six Sigma Champion courses that are geared toward executives.
Six Sigma Black Belt Course Topics – (Must complete Green Belt Training prior to enrollment) If you are combining our Green and Black Belt programs please first select your desired Green Belt location and then select your desired Black Belt after Green Belt location. Use the coupon code of BB1300 to reduce your total price to $6500.
Week 3 Six Sigma 4 Week Black Belt & Black Belt after Green Belt Topics
Week 4 Six Sigma 4 Week Black Belt & Black Belt after Green Belt Topics
Six Sigma Black Belt – Classroom Training
- Snack each Morning and afternoon
- Light Lunch every day except Friday (most sites) at most locations
- Professionally printed Color Laser student notebooks
- Entertaining and interesting individual and group exercises
- Enjoyable learning environment
Black Belt Training Features
- All course leaders are Master Black Belts with extensive project knowledge and real world experience
- Each week of class includes support and project consultation with Master Black Belt
- Two hours of initial project assistance prior to first week of class by phone or email included
- Two hours of initial project assistance by phone or email included between each week of class
- Six Sigma Black Belt project certification review
- Certificate issued after students project is accepted
- SixSigma.us generic templates and data files included
- Basic Six Sigma Project examples included
- All-purpose Project Charter models
- MINITAB macros that make tedious jobs easier and improve the quality of graphics
- A Design Experiment Reference Manual
- Design Experiment Program (Trial version)
- Black Belt project review and certification
- Discounted rates available for On-site Consulting
- Minitab 16 instruction
- As an approved provider for IACET and PMI, SixSigma.us is authorized to issue 6.4 CEU’s and 60 PDU’s, respectively, for students that successfully complete all training and required exams.
- The four week Six Sigma Black Belt provides 13.2 CEU’s and 120 PDU’s.
This material is available in an Adobe PDF that may be printed. To receive a copy, please send an email with “Black Belt” in the subject line to email@example.comFind a Location