Master Black Belt Live Virtual Certification
The Six Sigma Master Black Belt live virtual program is an eight-day course over two separate weeks usually taking place from Monday to Thursday. Each day of training will be seven hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can lead a qualified team on a Green Belt project.
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 5 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 4 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 2 pm (Pacific)
The prerequisites for this program are as follows:
- Have a current Black Belt project certification. Please provides proof of certification.
- Have led or mentored 10 projects. We will need to see one project in detail (Not all projects need to be DMAIC projects) We need to see a list of the other nine projects who what when and where.
- Have delivered some type of training for 40 hours. We will need to see some evidence.
- Have taken leadership or another type of soft skills training for one week. We will need to see some evidence.
Live Virtual Features
- Professionally printed color laser student notebooks
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Student data files and Six Sigma templates
- Consulting support during each training week
- Certification after class attendance
- Attendees will earn 5.3 CEUs and 64 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $4,975 including printed course materials.
Week 1 Course Topics
- MBB Skills
- Present Six Sigma Approach
- Basics Review
- Minitab Basic Graphs
- Project Examples
- Variation Analysis
- Central Limit Theorem
- Components of Variation
- Project Definition Exercise
- Advance Control Charts
- Business Process Control Charting
- Variance Estimates & Control Charts
- Variance Component Control Charting
- Advance MSA
- Nested and Destructive MSA
- Project Definition Presentations
- Distributional Analysis
- Capability and Transformation
- Additional Material: Changing the Culture
Week 2 Course Topics
- Regression Review
- Logistic Regression
- Full Factorial Review
- Fractional Fact Review
- Enhanced Factorials
- General Factorial Designs
- Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- MBB Secrets and Workshop Closure
There is a $200 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.