Master Black Belt Live Virtual Certification
The Six Sigma Master Black Belt live virtual program is an eight-day course over two separate weeks usually taking place from Monday to Thursday. Each day of training will be seven hours long, with breaks included. After obtaining this training, you can mentor Green and Black Belt projects, teach Green Belt and Black Belt level courses, and help your organization set up or enhance their Lean Six Sigma improvement program.
Course Time (Given by each time zone):
- 10 am – 5 pm (Eastern)
- 9 am – 4 pm (Central)
- 7 am – 2 pm (Pacific)
The prerequisites for this program are as follows:
- Have a current Black Belt project certification. Please provide proof of certification.
- Have led or mentored 10 projects, but not all projects need to be DMAIC projects. We will need to see one project in detail. We need to see a list of the other nine projects with problem statement, tools used, impact to metric and business impact.
- Have delivered some type of process improvement, data analysis, leadership or change management training for at least 40 hours (evidence required).
- Have taken leadership or another type of soft skills training for one week (evidence required).
Live Virtual Features
- Professionally printed notebooks (color, laser printed) shipped to your home or office
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere with valuable insights, takeaways and networking with other experienced practitioners taking the course
Six Sigma Features
- Access to Master Black Belt course leader with extensive project experience and case studies
- Student data files and Six Sigma templates
- Consulting support during each training week
- Master Black Belt certification will be provided at completion of course after prerequisites have been approved and student has attended all course dates.
- Attendees will earn 5.3 CEUs and 64 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $4,975 including printed course materials.
Week 1 Course Topics
- MBB Skills
- Present Six Sigma Approach
- Basics Review
- Minitab Basic Graphs
- Project Examples
- Variation Analysis
- Central Limit Theorem
- Components of Variation
- Project Definition Exercise
- Advance Control Charts
- Business Process Control Charting
- Variance Estimates & Control Charts
- Variance Component Control Charting
- Advance MSA
- Nested and Destructive MSA
- Project Definition Presentations
- Distributional Analysis
- Capability and Transformation
- Additional Material: Changing the Culture
Week 2 Course Topics
- Regression Review
- Logistic Regression
- Full Factorial Review
- Fractional Fact Review
- Enhanced Factorials
- General Factorial Designs
- Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- MBB Secrets and Workshop Closure
There is a $200 rescheduling fee if you are not able to attend your scheduled sessions.