The public classes start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm Monday through Thursday at most locations.
Location: Orlando, FL
The prerequisites for this program are as follows:
- Have a current Black Belt project certification. Please provides proof of certification.
- Have led or mentored 10 projects. We will need to see one project in detail (Not all projects need to be DMAIC projects) We need to see a list of the other nine projects who what when and where.
- Have delivered some type of training for 40 hours. We will need to see some evidence.
- Have taken leadership or another type of soft skills training for one week. We will need to see some evidence.
To receive an email with this material in Adobe PDF printable format simple send an email titled MBB to email@example.com
- Morning and afternoon snacks each day
- Lite lunch will be provided in some locations
- Professionally printed in color, the books are shipped to the training venue.
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Student data files and Six Sigma templates
- Consulting support during each training week
- Certification after class attendance
- Attendees will earn 5.3 CEUs and 64 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $4,975 including printed course materials.
Week 1 Course Topics
- MBB Skills
- Present Six Sigma Approach
- Basics Review
- Minitab Basic Graphs
- Project Examples
- Variation Analysis
- Central Limit Theorem
- Components of Variation
- Project Definition Exercise
- Advance Control Charts
- Business Process Control Charting
- Variance Estimates & Control Charts
- Variance Component Control Charting
- Advance MSA
- Nested and Destructive MSA
- Project Definition Presentations
- Distributional Analysis
- Capability and Transformation
- Additional Material: Changing the Culture
Week 2 Course Topics
- Regression Review
- Logistic Regression
- Full Factorial Review
- Fractional Fact Review
- Enhanced Factorials
- General Factorial Designs
- Optimization Designs
- Multiple Response Optimization
- MBB Secrets and Workshop Closure