The one-day agenda includes an overview of Six Sigma, Six Sigma Project Definition, Six Sigma Deployment and project examples. We normally use this time also to answer most questions people have.
- Building a Six Sigma Infrastructure
- Six Sigma Goals and Metrics
- Six Sigma Team
- Selecting and Tracking Six Sigma Projects
- The Keys to Six Sigma Business Improvement
- Six Sigma Principles of Leadership
- Effective Deployment of Six Sigma Teams
- Six Sigma Improvement Methodology (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
If you would also like to learn several of the fundamental concepts used in the Six Sigma project, we recommend adding the Yellow Belt that is the 2 days following White Belt. You may add Yellow Belt for $899.