Root Cause Analysis Certification
The public classes start at 8:00 am and end at 5:00 pm Tuesday through Thursday at most locations.
Location: Houston, TX
- Morning and afternoon snacks each day
- Lite lunch will be provided in some locations
- Professionally printed color laser student notebook
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Materials, templates, and case studies
- Project consulting support during training
- Certificate after class attendance
- Certification review of the RCA project
- Certificate after project acceptance
- Attendees will earn 2 CEUs and 24 PDUs from IACET and PMI respectively after fully attending the class
Course Fee: $1,599 including support for RCA Certification and printed course material.
Attendees will receive two certificates, one certificate for successfully completing the training and another certificate for successfully completing a live project, which will designate individuals as internationally-recognized certified.
The certification for Six Sigma is based on the attendee’s ability to apply the principles to a real project. We will expect to identify a project to apply these concepts to for their certification.
The project is a real process following the 8D Roadmap and applying appropriate methods to solve a problem with an unknown cause.
Root Cause Analysis Training Topics
- Introductions & Opening Topics
- RCA Basics
- Describe Problem Assess Risks
- RCA Team
- Interim Action
- Determine Cause
- Identify Solution
- Implement & Validate
- Report & Recognition
- Closing Topics