Providence, Rhode Island White Belt
The one day agenda includes an overview of Six Sigma, Six Sigma Project Definition, Six Sigma Deployment and project examples. We normally use this time also to answer most questions people have.
- Building a Six Sigma Infrastructure
- Six Sigma Goals and Metrics
- Six Sigma Team
- Selecting and Tracking Six Sigma Projects
- The Keys to Six Sigma Business Improvement
- Six Sigma Principles of Leadership
- Effective Deployment of Six Sigma Teams
- Six Sigma Improvement Methodology (Define-Measure-Analyze-Improve-Control)
If you would also like to learn several of the fundamental concepts used in the Six Sigma project, we recommend adding the Yellow Belt that is the 2 days following White Belt. You may add Yellow Belt for $899.