6Sigma.us’ Lean Introduction course introduces the principles of Lean and the overall importance of focusing on what adds value to the customer. With our Lean Introduction program, you will have a basic understanding of the core concepts of Lean Thinking and be able to identify wastes in your processes.
- Morning and afternoon snacks each day
- Lite lunch each day
- Professionally printed C o l o r Laser student notebooks
- Fun and exciting exercises
- Fun learning atmosphere
Six Sigma Features
- Access to course leader with extensive project experience
- Student data files and Six Sigma templates
- Generic Project examples
- Generic Project Charter examples
- Certificate after attending the course
- On-site Consulting Support at a discounted rate
Lean Introduction Training Topics
- Lean Concepts and Lean Six Sigma
- Principles of Lean and A3 Thinking
- Project Planning and Approach
- Foundation of Lean – Waste
- Foundation of Lean – 5S
- Define Value
- Map the Value Stream
- Finding the Value, Data, Collection, and Display
At the end of this course, the attendees will:
- Understand that Lean and Six Sigma are highly complementary methodologies that work better together than alone. We offer the full scope of Lean and Six Sigma training and implementation support.
- Understand that Lean and Six Sigma are highly complementary toolsets, with a basic understanding of when and how to bring the two methodologies together to drive quick, breakthrough results.
- Opportunity to discuss project ideas with knowledgeable instructors.