- Learn from experts every month for free
- Valuable information direct to your email
- Easy to read and you can cancel anytime
Lean Focused Green Belt Training Features
6Sigma.us’ Online Lean Focused Green Belt Webinar is a 15-week training course. Training will occur once per week, for two hours, including breaks. After completing this training, you can lead a qualified team on continuous improvement projects using Lean approach and basic Six Sigma tools. The class will include several homework exercises to be practiced weekly.
- All course leaders are Master Black Belts with extensive project knowledge and real-world experience
- Offers a practical approach to applying continuous improvement methodologies by using Lean and basic Six Sigma tools
- Each week of class includes support and project consultation with a Master Black Belt
- $2495 Special Pricing for the Lean Focused Green Belt Webinar. Includes Project Certification.
- Ability to sign up on a future date for the Lean Masters program.
The final certification will require the completion of two projects (5S or Kaizen and a Lean Project), and a certification test.
Classes will be scheduled once per week for 2 hours.
Available schedules :
- Tuesdays: 1pm – 3pm (CST) – Starting January 12, 2021
- Thursdays: 7pm – 9pm (CST) – Starting January 14, 2021
|Change Management||Weeks 1-3|
|Lean Concepts||Week 4|
|Project Planning and Approach||Weeks 5-6|
|Lean Wastes and the Lean Triad||Week 7|
|5S- The Lean Foundation||Week 8|
|Principle 1: Define Value||Week 9|
|Principle 2: Map the Value Stream||Weeks 9-10|
|Process Measures and Data Display||Week 11|
|Root of Cause and Point of Cause Analysis||Weeks 11-12|
|Principle 3: Create Flow||Week 12|
|Principle 4: Establish Pull||Week 13|
|Mistake – Proofing||Weeks 13-14|
|Principle 5: Pursue Perfection||Week 14|
|Ideal and Future States||Week 14|
|Lean Six Sigma||Week 15|
|Additional Tools||Week 15|
- Final Certification will require completion of 2 Projects, and a certification Test.
- Date to complete the test, and to present the continuous improvement project will be agreed by the instructor and the student by the end of the training.